OPERATING AS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION SINCE 1956, THE PLAINVIEW CO-OP IS A NURSERY SCHOOL WHERE TEACHERS, CHILDREN AND PARENTS INTERACT TO SHARE AN INTIMATE AND ENRICHING PRE-SCHOOL EXPERIENCE.
All staff members are CPR, First Aid and MATS trained. We attend 15 hours of Professional Development Training per year to keep current on new techniques and strategies in the field of Early Childhood Education.
The Co-op is comprised of it's Director, Teaching staff and the Executive Board -- dedicated parents of current students who volunteer their time to ensure the overall operation of the school.
• Plainview Nursery School has a LARGE, PRIVATE, playground.
• Toddler, 3-Year and 4-Year programs
• Age appropriate summer camp with swimming pool
• Family Special Events and Field Trips
• NY State & CPA/First-Aid Certified Staff
• Peanut Aware facility
Copyright 2013. Plainview Nursery School. All rights reserved.